Friday, March 9, 2007

Lisp. What is it good for?

I created this blog basically to document my interest in Lisp. Particularly in using lisp for web development. The more php I write the more lisp I want to write. My kingdom for a macro. I am going to explore all of the issues surrounding using lisp on the web. Will it work as a scripting language on top of apache? Will it work as it's own web server? Will it work as a compiled CGI? I don't know but I intend to find out. Also it should be noted that I have had some strange obsession with lisp since I first accidentally started up Emacs years ago. This by NO MEANS implies I know what I am doing. That's sort of the point of this blog, to record what I THINK I know and how I build upon that.

I also have some more artistic interests (music, image generation and synthasesia style stuff) which will crop up here every once in a while!

No comments: